What a cute pumpkin patch! I still can't believe how much that little guy looks like you Jen! I think I say that every time I comment on your blog. He's so dang cute.
i love it!! jenny, i want you to send me that pic of you and desmond. you look so beautiful! i can't believe how much desmond has grown up since last years pumpkin patch!
He's the coolest little man around, I tell ya. What a stylin' little guy in his green zippy. Wish we could've been there to see the pumpkin patch fun. We did a little of that too (with the Francis family) and it was delightful. We sure miss you guys.
What a fun pumpkin patch-aren't all holidays funner with a little person around? You are just the cutest little family-you look beautiful in that picture with you and dez.
since we have been out of town I'm a little slow in getting on your blog. What a difference a year makes! Brings back great memories of NGeorgia, but he is so much more aware of all those pumpkins this year. I love the one where it looks as though he is trying to decide which one he wants. love you much dez!
9 comments:
so many pumpkins! how fun! looks like so much fun. dez is growing up fast. he looks like such a big boy.
What a cute pumpkin patch! I still can't believe how much that little guy looks like you Jen! I think I say that every time I comment on your blog. He's so dang cute.
i love it!! jenny, i want you to send me that pic of you and desmond. you look so beautiful! i can't believe how much desmond has grown up since last years pumpkin patch!
All those pumpkins and Desmond is the cutest 'punkin' of all of them! What a fun place for he harvest season. What a beautiful family!
He's the coolest little man around, I tell ya. What a stylin' little guy in his green zippy. Wish we could've been there to see the pumpkin patch fun. We did a little of that too (with the Francis family) and it was delightful. We sure miss you guys.
What a fun pumpkin patch-aren't all holidays funner with a little person around? You are just the cutest little family-you look beautiful in that picture with you and dez.
He obviously loves them! Next year, bring him up to Keene for our pumpkin festival!
since we have been out of town I'm a little slow in getting on your blog. What a difference a year makes! Brings back great memories of NGeorgia, but he is so much more aware of all those pumpkins this year. I love the one where it looks as though he is trying to decide which one he wants. love you much dez!
I love pumpkins. I saw so many pumpkin patches this year but unfortunately didn't actually go visit any!
I agree with Grandma B - Desmond is the cutest punkin of all!
Post a Comment