1.12.2010

thanksgiving (yes, i'm way behind)






i have been a horrible blogger lately. here is an attempt to catch up a bit. thanksgiving this year was wonderful. my mom and dad came and spent a week with us here. we had a great time, we always do. desmond was in heaven having the undivided attention of his grandparents. he loved having them here, they make awesome playmates! thanksgiving dinner was great. mom taught me how to make homemade rolls (which turned out beautifully. thanks to her help), we made a pecan pie from pecans my parents gathered, and shelled from the pecan tree in my front yard (very southern)! and the rest of the thanksgiving staples all turned out delicious. my darling friend reagan and her fiance also joined us for dinner. it was a great time.

7 comments:

grandma B said...

What a lovely time we had. Thanks for being such gracious hosts and letting us play with the Dez-man!
Great times ,GREAT family!

HAB said...

I don't care of these pics are late - I love seeing em Jenny!

Abbigail said...

Lucky dogs to have parents come visit! So fun! Miss u guys.

emily said...

yeah for new posts! i love these jen. makes my heart happy :)

melissa said...

Jenny-I'm so sad that I didn't get to spend more time with you when you were here-but it still was great to see you! Darling pictures!

Melissa said...

Desmond is so CUTE!! Oh my heck! ADORABLE and so grown-up! It really has been a long time since I've seen you guys... It's so fun to see your pictures! Cute family!

Jacki said...

Your mom is still so hip!