3.12.2009

little helper

7 comments:

emily said...

what i want to know is...will he come and clean my fan? everyday please? peees peeees peees!

wendy_d23 said...

I love this stage when they start to say so many new things (most of which only you can decipher!) He is so big now! I am getting so sad.

emily said...

can i also say, how cute is the way he says "butterfly"? good grief, i am going to mash him up into a little ball.

Live More Now said...

sweetest little voice EVER. loved hearing this, and YOUR voice too, Jenny!

Anonymous said...

He just says it like it is. Points to things and says what they are. I'm so impressed! I could watch him all the day long.

And I love how you know EXACTLY what he's saying. It's part of the mom job description, to decipher what their toddler is really saying. Nice work.

Julie said...

So cute! Emery likes to clean for me sometimes too :D

melissa said...

I am just amazed how big and smart he is! He is the cutest thing Ive ever seen! I hope you guys are doing good! We sure do miss you!