I am so glad he loves the BIG froggie! I sure love the little Dez. I can't wait to see him and kiss those rosy cheeks.
Wow- your mom made that? I forget how talented she is. So cute when they latch on to something (and sometimes frustrating too...)
Well melt my heart. Hooray for Lonna and her amazing sewing skills!
super cute. i love the big heart with his name on it!
That froggie IS so cute! I can totally understand his attachment! Jenny, I get to see you this weekend - woohooo!!!
so cute. I love that kid and that frog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so glad he loves the BIG froggie! I sure love the little Dez. I can't wait to see him and kiss those rosy cheeks.
Wow- your mom made that? I forget how talented she is. So cute when they latch on to something (and sometimes frustrating too...)
Well melt my heart. Hooray for Lonna and her amazing sewing skills!
super cute. i love the big heart with his name on it!
That froggie IS so cute! I can totally understand his attachment! Jenny, I get to see you this weekend - woohooo!!!
so cute. I love that kid and that frog.
Post a Comment