The harmonica man comes to town. Multi-talented is he. He can play and dance at the same time. Seems like he's got the music in him. I'm happy to say that I contributed the harmonica. He's a beautiful boy. (You know stevie wonder started by playing the harmonica) Love Grandpa Brown
He's amazing. I seriously think he's a genius. He even knew enough to resolve the dissonant phrasing by ending with a consanant. So cute! Let him live with that little harmonica and he will be a little prodigy.
heather, it really was him. we laugh so hard about it because he actually sounds like he knows what he is doing. he plays it all day long, i'm sure our neighbors love it.
13 comments:
The harmonica man comes to town.
Multi-talented is he. He can play and dance at the
same time. Seems like he's got the music in
him. I'm happy to say that I contributed the
harmonica. He's a beautiful boy.
(You know stevie wonder started by playing the
harmonica)
Love Grandpa Brown
of course that's why he's been skipping naps. it all makes sense now.
So funny I love it. I also love his harmonica jig! Too funny.
That's awesome. What a great musician.
he's doing the harmonica jig!
love it!
He's amazing. I seriously think he's a genius. He even knew enough to resolve the dissonant phrasing by ending with a consanant. So cute! Let him live with that little harmonica and he will be a little prodigy.
That wasn't really him, was it? I'm having second thoughts about whether he was capable of that kind of oral dexterity. I can't tell. But pretty cute.
heather, it really was him. we laugh so hard about it because he actually sounds like he knows what he is doing. he plays it all day long, i'm sure our neighbors love it.
Are you kidding me? So cute!! Actually, I'm not that surprised though, considering how talented you and your whole family are. He just fits right in!
What fun to watch those little feet move with the music he is getting so good at!!love you little munchkin!!
He seriously has some skills! At first I thought you dubbed music over it but then I realized that was really him! So cute!
That made me laugh-he is the cutest kid!
A blossoming musician. He'll fit in nicely to the Brown family!
Post a Comment