These past few weeks have been a total blur. So much of a blur that we failed to take many pictures. Thank heavens our guests (mom, dad, david and diane) took some. More to come of the house later, but here are just a few of our new surroundings.
wow dallas! glad things went smoothly. i have a favorite mexican restaurant in the dallas/ft worth area from when i went to dallas frequently with work. i'll try and remember it and let you know. their queso was heavenly.
Glad you guys made it safely. The house looks adorable...can't wait to see more. I hope everything goes well for you guys out there. Is it super hot out there?!
You're a little closer to family now. Yeah! I frequently check out the real estate prices where you are(yes, weird I know) and am insanely jealous. Love your house. Hope more pics are to come. Good luck
Oh blessED be! So happy you're IN! And we all are dying to see more photos, yes... When you're ready, no pressure :) Your house is so cool, and I'm so very jealous. I love all of those windows. Congratulations you guys and have fun getting acquainted with your new town.
I am must say I am a bit jealous that you live in Texas now! Our plan is to move to Austin next year! Then we could visit! Hope Y"ALL are doing well and Miles says "Howdy".
Glad you guys are at your new place. Angie's little brother and his wife just moved to Dallas. You could possibly be in their ward? Look for Swede and Shayla Olson. I'll find out more on exactly where they live. I'm sure they would love some friends. (Dez looks so cute.) Ry
Jen, I just found out some fun news, Angie's brother and his wife are actually in the Lakewood ward with you guys. I'll Email you their picture so you can keep an eye out for em. Ryan
15 comments:
wow dallas! glad things went smoothly. i have a favorite mexican restaurant in the dallas/ft worth area from when i went to dallas frequently with work. i'll try and remember it and let you know. their queso was heavenly.
yeah for pictures! love all of them. so fun. sure can't wait to come and see you!! xoxoxox
Congratulations on the move and the new place. A yard, how great! Send more pictures....
Glad you guys made it safely. The house looks adorable...can't wait to see more. I hope everything goes well for you guys out there. Is it super hot out there?!
You're a little closer to family now. Yeah! I frequently check out the real estate prices where you are(yes, weird I know) and am insanely jealous. Love your house. Hope more pics are to come. Good luck
Oh blessED be! So happy you're IN! And we all are dying to see more photos, yes... When you're ready, no pressure :) Your house is so cool, and I'm so very jealous. I love all of those windows. Congratulations you guys and have fun getting acquainted with your new town.
congrats on the move and being done with it! Your new place looks great. Can't wait to see more. Settle in and know I am next!
Alright! We are excited to see more photos of your new adventures!
I am must say I am a bit jealous that you live in Texas now! Our plan is to move to Austin next year! Then we could visit! Hope Y"ALL are doing well and Miles says "Howdy".
Glad you guys are at your new place. Angie's little brother and his wife just moved to Dallas.
You could possibly be in their ward?
Look for Swede and Shayla Olson. I'll find out more on exactly where they live. I'm sure they would love some friends. (Dez looks so cute.) Ry
Jen,
I just found out some fun news, Angie's brother and his wife are actually in the Lakewood ward with you guys. I'll Email you their picture so you can keep an eye out for em. Ryan
What a darling house! You guys looks so happy-especially little Dez on his new swing set! I'm so happy for you guys.
but are you queer?
because...you live in texas now and they are not cool with that...!
ha
so funny
I crack myself up
I really miss you guys
Carlton
ha ha carlton. you're right, they're not ok with that, these crazy texans.
we miss you guys a lot too. wish atlanta and dallas were a whole lot closer.
What a cute house Jenny! Hope you're feeling settled. Does this look like it will be a permanent change?
Post a Comment