Which kid? Jer AND Dez are having the time of their lives out there :)
yeah, that was my thought too. i've never known jeremy to be a runner. was he huffing and puffing there? ha! what a great yard and a fun playset. summertime at its finest.
oh my goodness.... what can i say other than desmond is going to get tackled by me in just a few days.that was so funny! running, running running!
I bet he slept good after that play session. Love it.
Look at those little legs go!! That is sooo cute! And yes, it should be "Kids"!
Run-o, running, running! How fun is that!!!! If we could only harness that energy......... Love the little boy!
Cool play set. I wish I had that energy. running and running is so awesome.
Running, running. Walking, walking. Crawling, crawling. Pass out! That's how I do it!Your yard is awesome! Desmond is so cute and I miss you guys a lot!
Oh man, he looks like the happiest kid in the world! What a cute little laugh he has. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Which kid? Jer AND Dez are having the time of their lives out there :)
yeah, that was my thought too. i've never known jeremy to be a runner. was he huffing and puffing there? ha! what a great yard and a fun playset. summertime at its finest.
oh my goodness.... what can i say other than desmond is going to get tackled by me in just a few days.
that was so funny! running, running running!
I bet he slept good after that play session. Love it.
Look at those little legs go!! That is sooo cute! And yes, it should be "Kids"!
Run-o, running, running! How fun is that!!!! If we could only harness that energy......... Love the little boy!
Cool play set. I wish I had that energy. running and running is so awesome.
Running, running. Walking, walking. Crawling, crawling. Pass out! That's how I do it!
Your yard is awesome! Desmond is so cute and I miss you guys a lot!
Oh man, he looks like the happiest kid in the world! What a cute little laugh he has. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment