







one of my favorite spots in dallas so far is the dallas arboretum. it is a beautiful place to take desmond and let him run wild. it is set right on the lake and only about five minutes from our house so it works out perfect. we went there a few times last week so these are from both visits.


7 comments:
Looks really neat. Are you liking Dallas?
Looks like fun! I am amazed how much he looks like you every time I see him. So cute!
That looks awesome! Desmond is a little boy for sure.
No more baby! He looks like he loves all of it Is it open in the evenings or just daytime?
I am glad you are finding fun, close things to do there! He is getting so big. Are you ready for a two-year-old?
How wonderful to have such an interesting place so close. He looks like he's having a great time. I hope Dallas is full of such unexpected pleasures.
that place looks amazing. I heard Dallas rules and you are proving it.
Desmond has those same big brown eyes. I can't believe how cute he is. Hurry up and have more so you can catch up with me
Post a Comment