6.27.2009

vacuum dance

desmond loves the vacuum.  he mostly loves to dance when the vacuum is on.  (the second round is a more interpretive dance).  who would have guessed he would be in the er later that night, sick as a dog.

10 comments:

melissa said...

That is the funniest thing ever! He is just getting the cutest little personality ever. I wish I could come out and visit you guys! It looks like a great time with the sisters.

the warrens said...

that is hilarious. i love the very calm "please" to turn it back on too. what is it with boys and vacuums anyways? erik loves it too. his favorite toys are the vacuum attachments.

Jacki said...

Wow he is so big! And saying "Please". He is totally not a baby anymore. Hope he is feeling better. Miss you guys!

charles said...

That was some sweet ninja dancing!
Hope the little karate kid is feeling well.

We miss you and hope you are enjoying being Texans.

grandma B said...

love the vacuum dance! Love the Dez-man! Can't wait to see you! Get better sweet little guy.

emily said...

gaaa!!! i can't believe that is the same day that he barfed all over you in the parking lot. he did not want to be sick, bless his heart!

Jeff and Rose said...

Boys!! Jack would run the vacuum himself if he could get it manuvered from room to room! He loves to pretend that it is a crocodile and that he must repeatedly hit it with a sword while I use it. Dez's way is much sweeter! :)

Lucie said...

Laugh out loud funny! The kid's got style. Hope he's feeling better. (By the way, the word verification I have is missicku. Meaningful?)

Julie said...

LOL! too cute :)

Live More Now said...

oh I hope the little guy is better - so sorry he got sick!!

very cute. I need to take dance lessons from him, I think. I do love dancing.