6.15.2009

sisters visit










holly and emily came last weekend for a visit.  it was so nice to have them here, it made me wish we lived a whole lot closer.  
unfortunately desmond was sick for a few of the days but they were good sports about it and we had a great time anyway.  love you ladies!  thanks for coming to dallas.

7 comments:

HAB said...

yippeedooo. so much fun that was. missing you guys already....

Ryan Wolthuis said...

I love the airport picture of you and Em.
Looks like a great time. Ry

emily said...

yeah!!!!! that was such a fun trip. loved it and love you guys. thanks for being such great hosts.

JaNae said...

You look so good Jenny...and so do your sisters! I'm so jealous...I would love to just hang out for a few days with my sisters. Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

jenny,
whatis the food on that parchment, and I want it! Give me a quick run-down please.

-Monica

jenny said...

monica,
holly and em put those together. they sliced up some carrots, zucchini, and tiny green beans put those on the bottom, then put a piece of talapia on top, then a tab of butter, salt, pepper a little olive oil and some fresh herbs (rosemary and lemon thyme). then they just folded them up in the parchment paper and baked them. i'll have to ask holly what the temp and time was.
it was so yummy.

Anonymous said...

done and done!