Oh, he is such a cutie! And so smart!! The apron pattern is here: http://sewliberated.typepad.com/Montessori%20Childs%20Apron.pdf Let me know if you can't make it work and I can email it to you!
That just makes me cry it's so cute. And I don't even like Barney.
I have to question Barney's amazing house building experiences. When is it as easy as that? What about the sub contractors that incorrectly mix your paint color? What about contractors who are late and don't do the right thing half of the time? What about the sprinkler system that fails in the midst of other projects? Barney's got it all wrong.
11 comments:
i can't wipe this grin off my face! i love it! desmond you smart, smart boy! jenny, you are the best mommy.:)
Oh, he is such a cutie! And so smart!! The apron pattern is here: http://sewliberated.typepad.com/Montessori%20Childs%20Apron.pdf
Let me know if you can't make it work and I can email it to you!
Oh my gosh those 2 videos are the cutest things ever. What a fun little kid-I wish I could hang out with him more! What a cute mom you are.
killed me.
What a smart boy you are Desmond Atticus! I love to hear you read Building Barneys House. Jenny you are an awesome mommy!
Love and kisses,xoxoxoxoxox
swish swash swish swash, so adorable. I love those curls that are coming in.
oh dez you smart little guy. you make me laugh out loud. can't wait until next week to get hugs and playtime with you :)
So cute. I love seeing a preview of what is to come with Miles. I can't wait.
That just makes me cry it's so cute. And I don't even like Barney.
I have to question Barney's amazing house building experiences. When is it as easy as that? What about the sub contractors that incorrectly mix your paint color? What about contractors who are late and don't do the right thing half of the time? What about the sprinkler system that fails in the midst of other projects? Barney's got it all wrong.
I just died.
YOU. TWO. ARE. THE. CUTEST. EVER!!!
So darling.
Post a Comment