He says his 'L' sounds so well! He's a genius!
holy cow! he's getting so big! go dez!!
i want to watch that movie everyday for the rest of my life. i love you desmond lemmon.
What a smart little guy! That made me smile. Thanks for brightening my day Desmond Lemmon! I love you!
I love it! so much fun when they really start talking!
I LIKE Dez!! We miss you all, but especially this little guy. How nice it is to be able to watch him grow.
Us, three. Adorable birthday cake! Happy 2nd--what a smart little guy!
Me, four!He didn't miss a color. He is so smart! I 'like' how he uses the marker and leaves the lid off. I am sure you 'like' dried out markers! :)
Oh... he's my favorite. I just love that little Dez.
That is so awesome. I like pink and brown and yellow, too. He could be the poster child for "getting back to the basics" or "simple pleasures" or something along those lines.Pink. Brown. Yellow. Yes! It is a good day today!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
He says his 'L' sounds so well! He's a genius!
holy cow! he's getting so big! go dez!!
i want to watch that movie everyday for the rest of my life. i love you desmond lemmon.
What a smart little guy! That made me smile. Thanks for brightening my day Desmond Lemmon! I love you!
I love it! so much fun when they really start talking!
I LIKE Dez!! We miss you all, but especially this little guy. How nice it is to be able to watch him grow.
Us, three.
Adorable birthday cake! Happy 2nd--what a smart little guy!
Me, four!
He didn't miss a color. He is so smart!
I 'like' how he uses the marker and leaves the lid off. I am sure you 'like' dried out markers! :)
Oh... he's my favorite. I just love that little Dez.
That is so awesome.
I like pink and brown and yellow, too.
He could be the poster child for "getting back to the basics" or "simple pleasures" or something along those lines.
Pink. Brown. Yellow. Yes! It is a good day today!
Post a Comment