Time flies doesn't it? What a character. I wish I could meet the little guy. btw loved the singing below. He's got a real knack for lyrics. Perhaps a future song writer.
Happy Birthday little guy! You are the sweetest little boy in the whole wide world! I just want to cover that soft little face with birthday kisses. I have been thinking about the phone call we received at one in the morning two years ago. What a wild,crazy and wonderful ride watching you become a little man. I LOVE you, grandma B,
Jenny he is such a stud. I love seeing all your pics. I am so bummed I didn't get to see you guys. I hope you had a great trip. do you like where your at. Moving can be so hard. LOL
9 comments:
we are all lucky to have this little boy in our lives. love you des!!!
Time flies doesn't it? What a character. I wish I could meet the little guy. btw loved the singing below. He's got a real knack for lyrics. Perhaps a future song writer.
Happy Birthday Desmond!!!!! I am going to meet you sometime soon I hope. You are adorable and I love all the same.
Happy Birthday little guy! You are the sweetest little boy in the whole wide world! I just want to cover that soft little face with birthday kisses. I have been thinking about the phone call we received at one in the morning two years ago. What a wild,crazy and wonderful ride watching you become a little man.
I LOVE you,
grandma B,
I can't believe he is 2! Hope he had a great birthday.
Wow are you serious!?!? Happy Birthday Des!
Happy Birthday D-Star! Sure would love to drop off a big ol' Texas dougnut for you to grub on. Keep on ramblin buddy! Sure love you : )
Jenny he is such a stud. I love seeing all your pics. I am so bummed I didn't get to see you guys. I hope you had a great trip. do you like where your at. Moving can be so hard. LOL
how exciting to be entering the terrific two's! hope it was a great bday!
Post a Comment