8.17.2009

birthday celebration

 
 
 
we celebrated desmond's birthday on saturday so we could spend the day with jer.  we spent the morning at the children's museum and opened presents and had cake in the afternoon.  then we spent the evening with our friends at the neighbors pool.  it was a great day, and so much fun to see desmond actually get it and enjoy his birthday this year.

7 comments:

grandma B said...

What a fun birthday ! It is so fun to see how much he has grown up in one years time! I love the froggie cake Jenny. SOOO cute! Happy, happy birthday sweet little two year old.

Maeve said...

I love the cake! It looks just like the ikea finger frog puppet. AMAZING. He looked like a happy two year old. Happy Birthday Dez.

Abbigail said...

fab cake Jenny. Dez is so cute. I am glad you had a nice low key birthday. I never manage to do that. I love to party way too much with the kiddos.

Looks like you are getting settled into your new place nicely. It seems really lovely. I would love to see some more photos.

emily said...

jen, the cake!!!!!!! i just love it. i bet des couldn't stop talking about it. what a fun fun day. your little boy is growing up!!

Shawn and Alisha Stratton said...

That's a rockin' cake...so cute. He's getting so tall, and he's super handsome! I'm sure he makes you melt.

Lucie said...

What a wonderful, beautiful kid. Happy birthday, Dez!

melissa said...

Happy Birthday Dez! He is the most darling boy-I can't believe he is 2. Wow. Nice cake too-it looks like such a fun birthday.