I love YOU Desmond Lemmon! What sweet singing!You can sing Barney to me all day long You little sweetheart, almost Two year old!
kill me. that almost makes me love barney. ALMOST. desmond, you could not be any cuter.xoxoaunt em
he sings AND has rhythm!
That is so darling. What a cute voice. I think I have some of those same shapes--you just gave me an idea of something to do with Caleb. Thanks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love YOU Desmond Lemmon! What sweet singing!
You can sing Barney to me all day long You little sweetheart, almost Two year old!
kill me. that almost makes me love barney. ALMOST. desmond, you could not be any cuter.
xoxo
aunt em
he sings AND has rhythm!
That is so darling. What a cute voice. I think I have some of those same shapes--you just gave me an idea of something to do with Caleb. Thanks!
Post a Comment