I have yet to capture Caleb's tooth on camera. How many tries did it take to get Dez's? It's nice to know that all that fussiness had a reason...at least, that's what I usually blame Caleb's fussy days on.
Oh that's so exciting! He's such a big boy now. Congratulations Dez. We love you and we miss you and we sure would love to see that tooth in person. Slobber and Kisses... v
10 comments:
Yea for teeth! He is really getting big! I can't believe his birthday is in less than a month.
I swear Jordyn is teething at 6 weeks. All that drool and the girl blows bubbles like she is soap!
I have yet to capture Caleb's tooth on camera. How many tries did it take to get Dez's? It's nice to know that all that fussiness had a reason...at least, that's what I usually blame Caleb's fussy days on.
exciting! i'm impressed you got such a cute photo of it too. good work!
Welcome to the grown-up world.... the pain of teething, the joy of chewing....
brenna-it took lots and lots of tries to get that shot. he won't even let me look at his teeth so to get a picture of it was a fluke!
He is growing up! Cute picture.
Yeah...it seems like dries is teething all the time, too.
hooray for teeth. was it awful? Did he get a fever?
c-he never really got a fever but he was pretty grumpy. it was only really bad though for about 2 days. (well, worse than the normal grumpy).
Wow...enjoy the "one" tooth while you can...the tooth fairy rates are slowly increasing! I wish I could still get money for losing things! Very cute!
Oh that's so exciting! He's such a big boy now. Congratulations Dez. We love you and we miss you and we sure would love to see that tooth in person. Slobber and Kisses... v
Post a Comment