7.27.2008
cheerios
we hit a milestone this past week. desmond will now pick food up off of his highchair tray and put it into his mouth. he had been eating everything else (dust bunnies in particular) for some time but he finally figured out that food tastes better, although he still goes for the occasional carpet fuzz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm so impressed with his skills! And so very happy he's moved on from dust bunnies. That scares me just a little. I know it's in Stella's future, that's probably why I'm a little freaked out about it. Our floors are a disaster!
Come on, now. Dust bunnies, carpet fuzz, and unidentifiable stuff from in between the sofa cushions are all part of the food pyramid, right?
Don't feed him too many cheerios. Who will take care of all the dust bunnies and carpet fuzz? You don't want to have to start vacuuming again?
Wow...that looks like me eating the free chips at a Mexican restaurant. I hit the bottom of the basket and I'm looking around like...hello? Where'd they all go? More please? But Desmond is obviously much cuter doing it!!
Post a Comment