i am having one of those majorly missing my family days. they are all in utah for the summer but me and it is really bumming me out. i know a lot of you can relate to the feeling.
Oh my gosh you famdamily is so cute! i miss them too. I can totally relate to that feeling. You gotta get them on the phone! Or pull out the photo albums. Or stalk their blogs or other online identities. :) Love you, Jenny! Hang in there!
Hey Jenny! I've been doing some blog stalking and came across yours on Shannon's. I wish you could move to Utah too! You are one of my all time favorite person's....we need to keep in touch better. I am working on a blog, (wrightfamhappenings.blogspot.com)....it is still a little rough, but it is in the works.
Yeah. I'm scheming a way to move back to Utah. Did you notice the last time you were home how much it's grown? I blame our age group. See, all our parents had a ton of kids and the majority of them grew up and stuck around and got married and are repopulating the earth. In a way, I feel guilty about it. Nevertheless, I'm going back. I'll probably build my house on Francis Peak. Right next to the tower.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh you famdamily is so cute! i miss them too. I can totally relate to that feeling. You gotta get them on the phone! Or pull out the photo albums. Or stalk their blogs or other online identities. :) Love you, Jenny! Hang in there!
Yes! I am going to visit mine this weekend and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Jenny I want you to be able to move to Utah. Hopefully that happens soon.
I have been feeling the same way lately. It is hard to live so far away from home and miss out on fun things.
oh jen...... believe me, there is nothing more i would love. i dream about it everyday. miss you so much! love em.
Your family misses you too. Like you'll never know. Why don't I have this photo? Want it. Love you and missing you much.
Hey Jenny!
I've been doing some blog stalking and came across yours on Shannon's. I wish you could move to Utah too! You are one of my all time favorite person's....we need to keep in touch better. I am working on a blog, (wrightfamhappenings.blogspot.com)....it is still a little rough, but it is in the works.
Yeah. I'm scheming a way to move back to Utah. Did you notice the last time you were home how much it's grown? I blame our age group. See, all our parents had a ton of kids and the majority of them grew up and stuck around and got married and are repopulating the earth. In a way, I feel guilty about it. Nevertheless, I'm going back. I'll probably build my house on Francis Peak. Right next to the tower.
Post a Comment