8.27.2008

it really works



ok.  so this is a very superficial post.  but i have to share.  i was introduced to this product (urban decay shadow potion) by my sister emily, she swore by it but i was still skeptical.  the problem i have been having since i started wearing eyeshadow was that about 10 minutes after i put it on there would be a crease on my eyelid, and then about an hour after that, it would all be off.  so what's the point.  so after all these years of creased shadow, this product really works ladies.  just put it on before your shadow and it will last through the sweatiest of days.  love it.  thanks em.

5 comments:

claire said...

cool- thanks for the rec.

BTW, my email address for you is bouncing. Has it changed? Playgroup: my place, tomorrow (Thurs) 10-12.

emily said...

i am glad that i could share jen! i swear i didn't believe it either, but it really does work. even after a good workout ladies! (i usually really do try and wash my face before working out, but sometimes.......!)

Jan said...

Wow, where can you buy this, I really need some. Not that I wear makeup very much but when I do, it would be nice.

jenny said...

jan, you can get it at sephora. it isn't super cheap but you only use a tiny bit each time. i imagine it will last for at least six months.

Nicole Grotepas said...

That name rules. I hope you feel like you're in Lord of the Rings when you put it on. I love elixirs and potions and grog.