let me clarify. baby foot obsession. i hate adult feet. i am obsessed with desmonds feet. what is it about baby feet? you can kiss them and bite them, they never gross you out. and forget about the shoes. love 'em. the chubby legs aren't so bad either.
8.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Desmond has such luscious legs! (and cheeks)
What is this universal desire to want to eat (nibble) baby parts? Baby-thigh cutlets, anyone? Yes!
I agree about the icky adult feet--mostly cause mine are icky! Callouses pad them! Peter though...he's got feet smoother than the Queen of England.
I love chubby baby feet and legs. Yum!
And the toes.... like butter and cream corn right out of the garden....
I know I want to nibble on those toes! The sandels look so cute on that sweet little guy. Does he mind wearing them?
I never really thought about that! I hate feet! But I don't think twice about stuffing baby feet in my mouth all the time.
So cute!
Wow...I guess it's because I don't have kids that I can't see the enjoyment in nibbling on baby feet?? Maybe one day.
On the other hand, I am obsessed with adult feet. Weird huh? I love giving Shawn and myself pedicures so our feet are always looking good. Don't know where it came from, but I love having nice feet!
OH I love baby feet too. So soft! So fatty! I mean really, how much better does it get?
Adult feet however. So rough! So hairy (Oh, just mine? How embarrassing!)
I am sure we all started out with cute little feet. When did the transition to scary feet happen?
oh so sweet! just want to kiss and nibble on those little toes and then tickle him until he gives me that heartwarming little giggle! how long will he keep those little sandals on and does he like them?
yah, I'm pretty sure I could nibble on those legs
Good Gosh, how in the world did you get a picture of my legs??
I am also obsessed with my baby's feet. Even if they stink a little I still could eat them!
Post a Comment