desmond is about to turn the big one tomorrow and since his big day fell on a weekday we decided to celebrate on saturday. we had a fun day together. he loved the wrapping paper, bows and balloons. hated the cupcake. the frosting totally freaked him out.
8.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
That is the best series of pics I've ever seen!
I love that little dude. Happy 1st B-Day buddy. Much love.
jenny, that crown is so great. i love it! what a happy little one year old. love you desmond!
Oh my gosh he is a cutie! The crown and the bib are amazing Jenny. You could mass produce them and they would sell like hotcakes girl. He is the KING and we love the little guy. Smother those little cheeks with kisses from grandma.
oh my, one year! adorable pictures. happy birthday desmond!
oh i don't think he likes the candle too much either! wish i could pop in there for an hour or two or three or so, just to sit and play and hug that little munchkin. give him big hugs and kisses for me and tell him how much he is loved by all of us.
Jenny, He is too cute. I love the bib and crown. That makes me laugh that he didn't like his cup cake. I can't believe it has been one year already!
big boy is one year...can't believe it. He's adorable.
I've never seen such amazing photos that so perfectly portray his distaste and expression. I mean, I feel like we're there experiencing the cake moment. I can hear him. I LOVE IT love it love it.
Jenny, you're the cutest mom ever to make that crown and bib. Dez has many years of fun ahead with a mom and dad like you and Jer.
Happy Birthday sweet Dez. We sure do love you. And we wish we really were there!
Cute! Frosting freaks me out too.
Holy cow jenny, he is the cutest kid I have ever seen! I am dying over the crown and bib-I just might have to copy you. I love it!
frosting freaks me out too. Unless you put a little cream cheese in it- then it's my best friend.
Post a Comment