i am seriously addicted to watching michael phelps swim. it is incredible to watch such an amazing athlete just waste everyone else in the pool. i'm sure i will go through some sort of withdrawl when the olympics are over. until then, go michael.
He did it again last nite!!! Now that he is finished the olympics will not be as exciting I am afraid. Do you know that they are thinking of disqualifying him? They found out his mother is a mermaid!!!!!!!
Ok I have been MIA with blogging because I am HOOKED on the Olympics. I love them. I have the biggest swim crush on Michael Phelps... Don't worry Brooks is ok with it... he might have a little crush on him too.
5 comments:
He is so awesome! Do they sell those shirts? And would it be lame if I bought one like a crazy teenager? Maybe...
yes they sell them and no it wouldn't be like a crazy teen. i want one too.
He did it again last nite!!! Now that he is finished the olympics will not be as exciting I am afraid. Do you know that they are thinking of disqualifying him? They found out his mother is a mermaid!!!!!!!
I second that...he's such an amazing athlete.
Ok I have been MIA with blogging because I am HOOKED on the Olympics. I love them. I have the biggest swim crush on Michael Phelps... Don't worry Brooks is ok with it... he might have a little crush on him too.
Post a Comment