8.12.2008

happy birthday desmond

10 comments:

grandma B said...

I LOVED IT!!!!! What a sweet look at Desmond's first year. So much love and growing. Wow, that was amazing! Thanks for putting it together and sharing it with us. We love the little guy so much. WE love the mom and dad so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEZ!

emily said...

happy birthday my sweet nephew! your aunt em sure thinks you are the best 1 yr. old around! i love you! jen.....loved the movie. made me cry right at my desk.

the warrens said...

happy birthday dez! can't wait to know you one day. erik says "hi", but it really sounded like "bleck".

Tyler, Carrie, Bridger, and Calli said...

Jenny,
Its Carrie Funk I have missed you and havent seen you for ages. Your little boy is so sweet. You need to keep in touch.

Jacki said...

Happy Birthday Desmond! You have been a great addition to Earth!

I can't believe how small he once was, but how big he was for being a month early.

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Desmond. I still can't believe he is already one. I love the video you posted and his b-day pics are so cute. He looks like a little prince.

wendy_d23 said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how fast that went by! Great job putting that together. We need to hang out.

Lucie said...

What a wonderful slide show of a wonderful boy! How he's grown. The family love just shines through all the pictures.

Shawn and Alisha Stratton said...

Happy late B-day! Time sure does fly...wow. The video slideshow was great, and I'm sure Desmond will love watching it when he gets older.

diane d lemmon said...

How much you are loved little Dez!!and jenny this is a great overview of this little munchkin..great job. it makes the tears flow, how very greatful we all are for this special little grandson in our lives to bring us so much love and joy. love you all, hugs & kisses