Poor boy fun has always been the best kind of fun. I wish someone would pull me around in a box. I love that you did that with Dezmundo. You guys rule!
I never throw out a diaper box until it is completely destroyed. Lachlan builds slides out of them, learned to jump off of them and has even trapped a cat underneath one (purely for observation purposes). They are the best toys out there.
I can't believe I've wasted so much fun by throwing my boxes away. Never again. And, I can't stop thinking about your fresh peach pie recipe. Can you email it to me? thanks!
Jenny...it was great hearing from you on our blog - thanks so much for getting in touch. Kelly and I both watched that adorable video of Desmond's first year and were in total awe! He is adorable and is such a lucky little guy to be in such a wonderful family. As for the "poor boy fun"...amen to cardboard and duct tape!
12 comments:
i think that's the best thing i've ever seen.
Poor boy fun has always been the best kind of fun. I wish someone would pull me around in a box. I love that you did that with Dezmundo. You guys rule!
that's hilarious. where on earth did you get a rope though? maybe it's a sash.
Since diapers are so expensive, I see how using the box as a toy can really cut costs! Genius!!
holy crap! it's box car desmond....
that is just awesome.
love it!
Loved it! They say that the box is the best toy for children to use their imagination with.
I never throw out a diaper box until it is completely destroyed. Lachlan builds slides out of them, learned to jump off of them and has even trapped a cat underneath one (purely for observation purposes). They are the best toys out there.
Thats the best kind of fun, nothing like cheap fun. when we were kids we used to use laundry baskets.
I can't believe I've wasted so much fun by throwing my boxes away. Never again. And, I can't stop thinking about your fresh peach pie recipe. Can you email it to me? thanks!
Jenny...it was great hearing from you on our blog - thanks so much for getting in touch. Kelly and I both watched that adorable video of Desmond's first year and were in total awe! He is adorable and is such a lucky little guy to be in such a wonderful family. As for the "poor boy fun"...amen to cardboard and duct tape!
My cats love that game too. Adorable.
could your house get any cleaner? I am going to barf! ;) Kitty also loves boxes.
Post a Comment