skip to main |
skip to sidebar
my own little spot

when you live in a smaller place, you have to make every bit of space you have functional. i finally set up this little spot in our bedroom for me to sew and do my projects. it might be small, but i'm super happy about it.
9 comments:
How nice! My sewing machine is currently in the kitchen. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Did you ever find that bag pattern?
Congratulations! That looks fabulous, that's all you really need, right? Mine is in our pantry, and it needs to come out more often. Isn't that the way.
i love this! i'm jealous - i want a little spot like that in new york. you are so right about small spaces. i actually have grown to love the challenge of figuring it all out.
I know what it's like to not have much space. I get excited when I realize there's room on the back of a door for another hook. Glad Desmond is doing better. How scarey it would be to see your child not breathing well.
I assume D get's his dance skills from you?
yea jenny!! i love it and you needed to do it!! reminds me of some of my small compact spaces with our 5 kids and 2 parents in 3, yes total of 3 bedrooms for 7 of us! it there is a will there is a way.
Hi Jenny Jenny! Just wanted to say hellooooo - was thinking about you this morning, and your sweet family too. Hope you are doing great and enjoying the early fall days. xoxo me
I need a spot too! I'm thing of setting it up soon so I can get going on Christmas gifts! I'll keep you posted :)
jenny! Please post your risotto recipe - i LOVE squash, so that sounds like the perfect combo!!!! yay, I can't wait to try it.
That looks super nice. I don't know how you will keep that table clean. I should send you a photo of my studio. I can not ever find a clean spot on my table and the floor is piled high. Oh to be the minimalist I dream of!
I am excited to see what comes out of that spot.
Post a Comment