9.14.2008

the next step

dez just figured out how to do this yesterday.  (thanks for the walker julie!)

11 comments:

the warrens said...

i love his little voice cheering for himself. too cute.

wendy_d23 said...

too cute, he will be walking by himself in no time!

Jacki said...

Little walkers are the cutest all bowlegged and Frankenstein like! I LOVE IT!!!

jwr said...

yay! so cute and sweet how he looks so happy with himself.

HAB said...

oh good heavens. could he look any happier?!

Maeve said...

I always love to see his progress and know whats in store for me in about 6 months. He is so cute Jenny.

emily said...

yeah desomond! i can't believe it jen....... you have a walking boy! what a cutie. he is so happy too, love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh mercy, such the big boy. I just love watching him waddle with the huge grin. He's so proud of himself. I can't stand it anymore. We are missing all of the good stuff! Must get to Atlanta.

grandma B said...

What a cutie pie! He is a charmer and he is WALKING away with my heart!

Abbigail said...

Okay, enough about the cute baby. I love the type on your wall. Did you do that? or where did you get it? So graphic, I love it. I want to come and visit. Maybe when it gets cold here....... that would be sooooooo fun.

jenny said...

abbi, that would be soooooooo fun for you to visit. i would love it. thanks about the graphic. i actually just painted the numbers on the wall. i couldn't find any vinyl letters that were big enough that i could actually afford.