11.11.2008

some first words

i took this a few days before dez got sick, he is talking a lot these days and it's so fun to hear him say new words.


6 comments:

Ryan Wolthuis said...

Hey Jenny, Dez is quite the little toddler.
I was at my mom's house tonight when I heard the scary news about his ambulance ride. that little guy has been through it all. hope everything is going better now. I was surfing through Holly's page and found yours. Cute stuff. Later, Cousin Ryan

jwr said...

sooooo sweet.

Jacki said...

It is so fun to hear what their little voice sounds like. He is getting SO big and just cuter by the minute!!! I have to admit that I giggled a little bit over the face plant at the beginning. I just LOVE how toddlers walk!!!

Anonymous said...

well blow me down, he's got a vocabulary! So fun to hear. Love it, love it, love it. MORE!

Jan said...

Dez is so cute walking and talking. He's getting so big.

charles said...

Dries got so excited to watch Dez.