
i usually don't post anything political on this blog, but this is such a remarkable day, i just couldn't resist. i just have to say that i am so excited that barack obama won the presidency. the speech he gave last night gave me new hope in our country and made me proud to be an american. go barack!


7 comments:
whahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i could not agree more jen. i do have to say too that john mccain did give a nice speech as well.
he was not the sore loser i thought he might be. here's to new hope!
agreed em, he did give a very nice speech. it would have been nice to hear that kind of john mccain all along.
just what the u.s. and the world needs. the words he shared last night gave me goose bumps and made me shed tears of joy. so inspiring! way to go obama!
Oh, I'm so glad you posted your thoughts about this. After such an emotional win it's hard not to.
I'm so excited about kids living in the whitehouse again. I cried a bit when Brian Williams mentioned that it's the first time since Kennedy.
It was great to have the old John McCain back, not the 'running for president' John McCain that was really starting to bug me.
Gobama!!
Yippee! What a fun election night that was. As my sister Audra, a democrat hiding out in Eastern Washington said when I talked to her during the election night festivities and asked her what she was doing, "Watching the election results while hiding in my bed giggling." She is also not an in-your-face-regarding-politics type person, so she couldn't even bring herself to celebrate in front of dad or any others voting for McCain. I think she has more empathy than I do. :)
Post a Comment