love it.
Grandpa Brown Said:How could the Dez BEE any cuter thanthat. It Stings me he's so cute. What a honey of a little boy.He's the Bee's Knees.I love him so much.GRANDPA BROWN
dad you are so punny....oh my goodness.... LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!happy halloween desmond!!
Oh my!!!!! I need to send you some photos of Bruno in his bumble bee costume.Ryan is applying to Atlanta......
gosh darn cute! not long before the kids kick it root down here in utarrr. yippity yea!
Perfect!
Sweet little bee! Bzzzzz
ahhh look at the little munchkin! love it. glad he doesn't really sting since I am so allergic. his outfit makes me want to eat him up! hope you are feeling better!
I just love the look on his face. Wondering what the heck is going on. He looks adorable. I can't stop singing the Bumble Bee tuna song.
He is so cute and love that costume
Post a Comment
10 comments:
love it.
Grandpa Brown Said:
How could the Dez BEE any cuter than
that. It Stings me he's so cute. What a
honey of a little boy.
He's the Bee's Knees.
I love him so much.
GRANDPA BROWN
dad you are so punny....
oh my goodness.... LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!
happy halloween desmond!!
Oh my!!!!! I need to send you some photos of Bruno in his bumble bee costume.
Ryan is applying to Atlanta......
gosh darn cute! not long before the kids kick it root down here in utarrr. yippity yea!
Perfect!
Sweet little bee! Bzzzzz
ahhh look at the little munchkin! love it. glad he doesn't really sting since I am so allergic. his outfit makes me want to eat him up! hope you are feeling better!
I just love the look on his face. Wondering what the heck is going on. He looks adorable. I can't stop singing the Bumble Bee tuna song.
He is so cute and love that costume
Post a Comment