i am going to watch that again and again.... it about made me want to cry! he is the cutest little boy to ever grace this planet! love you desmond! miss you lots....
Desmond I'm excited to see you walking and talking. You crack me up. I love the high pitched squeek when you say daddy. And the way you say yay! when you're proud of an accomplishment. You're such a live and beautiful, curious and wonderful little packed full of cuteness boy. wish I could put you on my knee and sing a few songs with you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Grandpa BROWN I love you Jer and Jen, too. (I'm not ignoring you)
He's all grownz up. He's such a big boy now. I can't believe it. What fun it must be to watch him make that major "baby step". We're so proud of you Dezmo. Strong work bububz.
By the way, Jenny, how do you make your videos come out so clear? Mine are crap, yours are wonderful. I'm doing something wrong. You're doing everything right. Strong work to you too!
10 comments:
walking and talking! I love this stage its so fun! He's not a baby anymore!!
i am going to watch that again and again....
it about made me want to cry!
he is the cutest little boy to ever grace this planet!
love you desmond! miss you lots....
em
I can't believe he is old enough to walk and talk-what a cutie. I can't believe how much he looks like you jenny!
Oh my goodness... I know I am going to sound old when I say this, but wow they grow up fast! I love that he is saying "Yea". And DaDee! So cute!
So so cute! What a big boy! And I agree with Melissa, he looks just like you Jenny!
Those teeth are too cute! Desmond is absolutely adorable!
What an amazing day...WALKING and TALKING ! He is so full of glee it warms my heart. Sure love the little DEZ- MAN!
Desmond
I'm excited to see you walking and talking. You crack me up. I love the high pitched squeek when you say daddy. And the way you say yay! when you're proud of an accomplishment.
You're such a live and beautiful, curious and wonderful little packed full of cuteness boy.
wish I could put you on my knee and sing a few songs with you.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Grandpa BROWN
I love you Jer and Jen, too. (I'm not ignoring you)
He's all grownz up. He's such a big boy now. I can't believe it. What fun it must be to watch him make that major "baby step". We're so proud of you Dezmo. Strong work bububz.
By the way, Jenny, how do you make your videos come out so clear? Mine are crap, yours are wonderful. I'm doing something wrong. You're doing everything right. Strong work to you too!
Post a Comment