pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting
ingredients
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
directions
cream butter and sugar. add in egg and pumpkin. blend in all dry ingredients. drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet. bake at 350 for 10 minutes. top with cream cheese frosting.
cream cheese frosting
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
vanilla to taste



5 comments:
Oh, it must be my lucky day. I was just telling the kids we should make pumpkin cookies but didn't have a good recipe. Thanks! Desmond is so cute. He's got quite the strut!
Yummy. I might have to make these this weekend.
I am the BIGGEST sucker for cream cheese frosting. I kid you not. I made pumpkin cupcakes the other day and made way too much cream cheese frosting but now I snack on it all the time. My expanding waist is thanking me everyday!
I will have to make these cookies so I can use the rest of the frosting on something besides my finger.
oh my gosh, YES!! I am so glad you posted this recipe. I will have to try these right away. My mom used to make cookies like this and I'm excited to see how they taste! I love you Jenny - I will write more soon. Have been a little sick *cough* and trying to work hard and not get too distracted by this blogging business. He he. I really miss you and love you loads. I need to plan a trip to visit you. I know I've said that. I really need to do it.
Your killing my diet, Jenny.
Post a Comment