oh my gosh! That is so cute it almost made me cry. I have to show Luke. I'm sorry you got the sickies - that's me right now, and I keep thinking I'm going to round the corner and I wake up again feeling like .... well, you know. I hope you are better!! Miss you!
Oh my gosh, I'm dying over here. I haven't seen this video yet, and I was clearly missing out! I'm so sorry you were sick all of that time.
I have to say, watching Dez brought tears to my eyes. Such concentration and effort! I'm so proud of him and I need to watch that video over again now... like 12 times. LOVE IT!
11 comments:
yeah little buddy!!!!
i am a proud aunt :)
love you!!
oh my gosh! That is so cute it almost made me cry. I have to show Luke. I'm sorry you got the sickies - that's me right now, and I keep thinking I'm going to round the corner and I wake up again feeling like .... well, you know. I hope you are better!! Miss you!
Exciting! Sorry you missed it!
sweet dez! way to go! and don't worry, jenny - there's lots more where those steps came from. maybe you'll be there for the first jump!
i want to bawl!
yay! (except the part about you missing it.)
Oh the irony of motherhood! We are with them hour in and hour out and they show off for dad!
I love how babies look right when they start walking. So cute!!!
What a big guy! Good job Dez!
It looks like he's got nice turnout!
Oh my gosh, I'm dying over here. I haven't seen this video yet, and I was clearly missing out! I'm so sorry you were sick all of that time.
I have to say, watching Dez brought tears to my eyes. Such concentration and effort! I'm so proud of him and I need to watch that video over again now... like 12 times. LOVE IT!
Holy cow! That is so exciting-what a good little walker!
Post a Comment