david and diane (jeremy's parents) came to town this past weekend. we packed a lot in in the days they were here. we went to north georgia and spent a night, took long walks, played games, ate, and most of all, played with desmond. we loved having them here, it went by way too fast. we love you lemmons!
hillcrest apple orchard
on our cabin's deck
piedmont park
8 comments:
Oh mercy, this looks like so much fun! That pumpkin patch is the best. LOVE Burt! So happy you had a good time. You all deserve some fun.
love how those pumpkins are almost as big as desmond! he looks so cute! (i never knew i would get to a point in my life where i used the word cute this much...) looks like a great weekend.
Jenny Dez looks so cute. He is growing up so fast. I love fall weekends.
such a cute family photo.
desmond is turning into such a big boy!
can't believe how much older he looks. looks like a mighty fun weekend to me.
love you guys....
It's an AUTUMN MIRACLE!!!! I love all the photo's. SO much family fun! You look so pretty in the photo with Desmond by the apple tree Jenny! Good family-good times!
wow, those pumpkins are huge! So did you get to pick some apples?
cute! I haven't seen your hair that long since high school I swear. You look so cute!
you must send me your address. I have your drawing packed and ready to go....
I LOVE that pumpkin patch. And I LOVE your hair!!! We picked up our pumpkins there this year. We also stopped by an apple farm on the way back and had the BEST apple cider and apple fritters I have ever had in my life!
Post a Comment