12.04.2008

ornaments


i got this idea from martha.  they are made from strips of paper and actually turned out better than i thought they would.  i was going to do my whole tree with them but ended up just making about 7 and mixing other ornaments in.  so far only one has been torn to shreds by the d-man.  the rest are now hanging out of his reach.  

9 comments:

Live More Now said...

Jenny! Those are so cute! NICELY DONE. Gotta love the Martha, even though she is totally fun to make fun of. :)

Hope your December is going well! Good luck keeping D-man out of the tree. Just like I need luck keeping my dogs from eating the popcorn strings. :)

HAB said...

oh jenny you're too damn talented.

emily said...

jen those look awesome!
where did you get your cute paper?
it looks great with that red ball too.

jenny said...

thanks! i got the paper at paper source. it was great because it was double sided so it helped the look.

JaNae said...

You've always been so talented. It makes me jealous!

Shawn and Alisha Stratton said...

Wow Jenny, those are very pretty! You found that idea on Martha's website?! I may have to try that. Thanks for the great idea!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool! I love that you made your ornaments. What a fun project. Mercy, it's good Dez only got to one of them. Nice work chica.

claire said...

Been wanting to sic the girls on making these out of some old xmas cards. Double sided paper would be awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Shannon said...

so cute. I want to learn. By the way, I made your fresh peach pie and holy crap. That was some good eats!