"Hey, That's my grandson." Says Grandpa. He's just the sweetest lookin' kid in the world!. I can tell just by looking at that picture, that he's never done anything wrong or bad in his whole life. Let that boy push those elevator buttons and keep that beautiful smile on his face.
11 comments:
He is so adorable! And getting so "grown up."
that might be the sweetest picture ever taken. have you ever seen a sweeter boy in your life? love you d man!
i'd like to just swallow him whole.
"Hey, That's my grandson." Says Grandpa. He's just the sweetest lookin' kid in the world!.
I can tell just by looking at that picture, that he's never done anything wrong or bad in his whole life. Let that boy push those elevator buttons and keep that beautiful smile on his face.
Can't wait to see that boy in a few weeks!!
He's so darn cute. I love the picture.
Cutie patootie!
Are you kidding me... way to cute! He is killing me with that look! So adorable!
oh my gosh that is SOOOO CUTE. what an outfit! love the hat. so stylish, but it's you guys, so that goes without saying.
Oh my gosh he's such a big boy. I love that shot. Good one Jer!
dez, your g & g lemmon can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks again. Love that hat and sweater!! see ya soon!
Post a Comment