Oh mercy he's so blasted cute, and he just keeps getting cuter! His face when he's dancing just says it all, he's loving every minute of it. Hooray Desmo.
you have got to be kidding me! and i love that you called it "banjo dance". that makes it all the better!!! just when you think he's done, he keeps goin'
I want to play this every day of my life. That just made me so happy, hearing your laugh and seeing some of my favorite people in the world in action!!
11 comments:
Oh my gosh,that about killed me! What a cutie -pie! That boy has some soul. That was so fun "dancen with Desmond".
Too cute! He's got some moves :)
Oh mercy he's so blasted cute, and he just keeps getting cuter! His face when he's dancing just says it all, he's loving every minute of it. Hooray Desmo.
you have got to be kidding me! and i love that you called it "banjo dance". that makes it all the better!!! just when you think he's done, he keeps goin'
I love it. How cute is he.
that is some good dancin'! and some good banjo playing. cute.
Ok Desmond is so stinking cute! I love your mom's dancing too. I tell you your mom is so hip! Your dad is so good at the banjo. We are so impressed.
I want to play this every day of my life. That just made me so happy, hearing your laugh and seeing some of my favorite people in the world in action!!
i will eat that baby.
Piper has watched that cute video 10 times. She loves it. I tried to teach her to say Desmond but she says Deee.
dancing is serious business for Dez. He and Peter are kindred spirits.
Post a Comment