1.05.2009

daddy's airplane

this is jeremy's airplane from when he was a little boy, desmond loves to play with it.


7 comments:

emily said...

i love that first shot. it's my background on my computer now. thanks jen :)

Live More Now said...

I love that second picture of Desmond laughing. :) Happy New Year Jenny Brown, I mean Lemmon!!!! Love you!~

Abbigail said...

cute. Kitty will have a lot of toys for her little one if I save them all! ;) totally sweet.

grandma B said...

So fun to have one of Papa's toys! He is growing up before our eyes. We love the Dez- man!

Anonymous said...

Oh he's such a sweet little guy. I love this new series Jenny. And I'm so jealous of all of your natural light in your house. Beautiful photos! And that plane is ultra cool. Hopefully it will last for his kids one day. The toy with nine lives?

Jacki said...

I love how focused he is in that first picture. He is almost burning a hole through that plane with his eyes!

Queen said...

Desmond was adorable this morning. Abram thought that he was shaking his head at him. It was hilarious, he thought he was in trouble.