1.22.2009

abc's


dez has been really into learning his abc's.  it's hard to get a good video of because his attention span isn't the greatest. so, this video is a little long.
(thanks for the flash cards charla!  he loves them).

17 comments:

emily said...

kill me now.....
i have watched it 5 times already.

Ryan Wolthuis said...

You guys have a genius on your hands!! that is amazing. Serious! amazing. maybe I should think about getting Piper something more intelligent than Elmo.

claire said...

nerds

obviously this is not claire

claire said...

so smart and yet he still craps in his pants.

yeah i'm a hater

cje

again not claire

jenny said...

so angry carlton, so angry.

claire said...

Just jealous... he was quizzing Kensington later :-)

And he needs to get his own darn blogger account!!!

(love ya hon)

Jenny/Jer- the cutest part is his little voice. I've never heard him speak!!

grandma B said...

That's my grandson! What a cutie pie. I didn't realize he knew all the letters! Wow, He is a smart little boy and polite too! I love the way he says pleeeeez....what a sweetie.

Jan said...

Wow you are raising a little genius. Good for you. What's your secret?

brenna said...

"Zebra!" What a cute voice. Isn't it interesting how different they act around you and then when they're around others.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you guys, he's brilliant! He's so good with those cards, he even knows the association. The zebra thing kills me. And I love how he just tosses them around. Little destrucTOR. What a punkin'. We miss him and you two gobs.

Ryan Wolthuis said...

Thats it. I need to find those flash cards. Any idea where your friend found them?

Molly said...

Holy Cow! That is the cutest thing ever! He's going to be one of those 12 year old kids already in college.

diane d lemmon said...

ahhhh, i wonder where he gets the smarts from!!He is such a quick learner. sure do love that little munchkin and miss him like crazy. this was good to watch for it lifted my spirits a little....love you dez!!

Molly said...

What the camera cannot catch is Jeremy mouthing the letters to Dez, or the microphone in his ear linked to Jeremy's blue tooth. Those of us with 4 year olds who can't pick out their letters have to cling to that hope. Great work guys! Maybe he can tutor our kids in the summer.

Lee

Live More Now said...

Okay, maybe I don't know enough babies, but do we have a frickin' genius on our hands? That is AMAZING. Capital "A" (in Desmond's voice).

Way to go, parentals. That's awesome!

charles said...

oh my goodness!!!!

Live More Now said...

I had to watch this again. Love it.