Okay, can I just say, ADULT CRACK too?! Seriously, what do they put in those things. It was like a switch got switched in me - Luke and I were down visiting his good friends who have babies and we seriously downed a bag of those things in like 10 minutes. And by "WE" I mean myself and the mom of the babies. It was hilarious. I never got it before. Now I get it.
Cute title! Buttery, movie theater popcorn is my crack...seriously an entire large bag/container alone (I'll let Shawn have a few pieces if he's nice).
Thank your stars it's still the fish. When they get a little older they get a hankerin' for the fruit snacks...oh, the "boot-nacks" you can't even justify them with an official food group. They are sold everywhere in a myriad of shapes, colors and sizes...your kids will ask for them, cry for them, throw perfectly healthy snacks aside for the smell of fruited gelatin. Good-bye cheesy goodness. Hello, cavity-driven sugar rush. Count your blessings.
5 comments:
Okay, can I just say, ADULT CRACK too?! Seriously, what do they put in those things. It was like a switch got switched in me - Luke and I were down visiting his good friends who have babies and we seriously downed a bag of those things in like 10 minutes. And by "WE" I mean myself and the mom of the babies. It was hilarious. I never got it before. Now I get it.
Cute title! Buttery, movie theater popcorn is my crack...seriously an entire large bag/container alone (I'll let Shawn have a few pieces if he's nice).
Miles loves those too.
Isn't it the truth.
Thank your stars it's still the fish. When they get a little older they get a hankerin' for the fruit snacks...oh, the "boot-nacks" you can't even justify them with an official food group. They are sold everywhere in a myriad of shapes, colors and sizes...your kids will ask for them, cry for them, throw perfectly healthy snacks aside for the smell of fruited gelatin.
Good-bye cheesy goodness. Hello, cavity-driven sugar rush.
Count your blessings.
Post a Comment