1.12.2009

mabel


this weekend jeremy's grandma passed away.  she was an amazing woman with a strong spirit and she will be greatly missed.  we love you mabel.

6 comments:

Live More Now said...

Aaaah, I am so sorry to hear that. Mabel - what a sweet name. Tell Jer I am sorry to hear the news. I was very close to my GREAT Grandmother and when she passed away (1 1/2 years before my mom), that was the first real loss I had suffered (of someone close). There is no replacing those sweet grandparents.

Love to you and Jer. xoxo heather

emily said...

oh jen and jer..... i am so sorry to her that. jer, my thoughts are with you and your family.

love you guys

grandma B said...

What a sweet picture of 4 generations! Mabel was a dear, sweet lady. We are thinking about you Jer and Jenny.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that. It's nice that Dez was able to be with his great grandma for a little time. I think about that all the time, of all of our grandparents, Stella will only get to know Norma, and thank goodness for that time with her.

BagLady said...

sorry to hear the news, guys. sending love your way

Jeff and Rose said...

Sorry to hear about grandma. xoxox