2.09.2009

weekend fun






since our weekends are numbered here in atlanta, we thought we better take advantage of it and take desmond to the georgia aquarium.  i wasn't sure he'd even like it but turns out he loved it.  he was amazed by all the fish, i think he said "fishy" and "wow" 100 times.  
it was a beautiful day, about 70 degrees and clear, so that afternoon was spent at piedmont park. it was a really nice saturday.

12 comments:

emily said...

this made my whole day. i love them!! jenny you look gorgeous too. love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I just adore these photos. I'm so jealous of your aquarium. Stella loves our aquarium and little does she know... it sucks. We sure don't have a fish tank tunnel. Wow would be the word for sure. So glad you got to get out for some fun. Love your hair, by the way.

grandma B said...

That is what saturdays are for! To often we get caught up in the "chore " mode on saturdays and forget to seize the day! Your entire family looks awesome. What a fun day!

HAB said...

jenny, these are awesome.

the warrens said...

so fun! dez even seems like he has j's swagger/stance in that one pic. i love the hair too!

Maeve said...

Dez looks amazed in the aquarium. So cute!

Lucie said...

I can't believe how big Dez is getting. And the look on his face is priceless.

wendy_d23 said...

Its funny how you live here so long and don't really do a ton, and then its time to move and you have to fit it all in. We made a list last year of the things we wanted to do before moving and we have only done like 1 or 2.
Looks like so much fun, can't believe how warm it is, I am freezing here and missing ATL!

charles said...

Wait...I missed something--you are moving?! To where?

Your hair is so long and luscious!

melissa said...

Jenny,
Those are the cutest pictures. You look so beautiful in them too. Looks like so much fun!

Abbigail said...

Wow 100 times too. You do look amazing, your hair is sooooo long! I can't believe it! Looks so nice. I wish we had a nice aquarium in Michigan.

Live More Now said...

Your days there are numbered?! What's the plan? I love you, Jenny! Love your cute photos.