2.17.2009

hit 'em hard

hitting balls is very serious business.

10 comments:

emily said...

yeah!!!!! i love that he is so into placing them into the holes. awesome des!!! i think i'll watch it again :)

Julie said...

He he! Thanks for the laugh! Des, you get them! it's so cute...

Maeve said...

I love how intense he is with this toy. So cute!

Shawn and Alisha Stratton said...

Lol...he is seriously in the zone! Love it. He is absolutely adorable.

brenna said...

That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's the best. He just goes after that thing with some force. He's a worker.

grandma B said...

Wow! He is a carpenter and a linguist! What a beautiful boy. Good luck in Dallas. You are in our prayers.

Live More Now said...

I had to watch this twice! So so cute. That IS very serious business. Good thing he is so good at it!

Shannon said...

Wow- he really goes to town! So cute. And...your hair is so long. It's been awhile since I've seen you.

charles said...

Well Alright!

What a professional!