2.26.2009

happy anniversary mom and dad


yes, 40 years together and they are still this happy.  love you guys, hope you have a wonderful day.  and a happy belated birthday to you momma, you're the best.

5 comments:

Ryan Wolthuis said...

Both seriously good examples! We love Dick and Lonna too.

emily said...

the two best parents in the world. and still in love after all these years....
love you guys!

grandma B said...

That's right. 40 Years!!!!
I'm stealing Grandma B's reply

I'm grandpa Brown and I'm not new in town.

I love my wife and I love my life.

I couldn't have been more blessed
and hope that I will pass the test.

Love the young'ns and the older
I'll say it now and I'll say it bolder

love you so dang much.
from your dad dad dadio.

Lucie said...

Congratulations! Forty years.... That's unAmerican, isn't it?

Live More Now said...

I love Dick and Lonna! Love Love Love Love Love them! Glad they are still going strong. Cutest people in the world.