Happy Birthday guys! Jeremy, since Lee is not a good keeper in touch type of guy I'll say thanks for being such a good friend to him (and me) while we were in school. It's so good to see you guys so happy. Come visit anytime!
Jenny!! Thanks for writing on my blog. Yes, Austin is going there next week for a new job in Houston!! We'll all be there in about a month as well. I think it's about 2-3 hrs from Dallas. That would be great if we could get together!! Yeah!! Miles and Amy are coming to visit this summer, you'd be welcome to come too if you'd like. My email is severine76@gmail.com and I'm on Facebook too. Let's keep in touch, how exciting!!! Love, Severine PS: Are you guys going there for a new job too?
6 comments:
love those pictures! Love those people! Happy B day to Jeremy and Emily and Happy day to sweet little Dez!
i love that we do too. :) happy birthday jer! thanks jen.... love you.
Tis true, tis true. Good one. Hope that you both had a lovely... day getting older and stuff. Love you both.
Happy Birthday guys! Jeremy, since Lee is not a good keeper in touch type of guy I'll say thanks for being such a good friend to him (and me) while we were in school. It's so good to see you guys so happy.
Come visit anytime!
Jenny!! Thanks for writing on my blog. Yes, Austin is going there next week for a new job in Houston!! We'll all be there in about a month as well. I think it's about 2-3 hrs from Dallas. That would be great if we could get together!! Yeah!! Miles and Amy are coming to visit this summer, you'd be welcome to come too if you'd like. My email is severine76@gmail.com and I'm on Facebook too. Let's keep in touch, how exciting!!!
Love, Severine
PS: Are you guys going there for a new job too?
Yay, happy belated birthdays!!! Em is so cute - look at her! So glad you got some time together. xoxo
Post a Comment