I hate it when my sisters leave too, but I am glad you had fun hanging out with her!
You wanna hang out tomorrow? :)
Look at that little Dez just LOVING his Autie Em. So adorable. Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like you guys had a blast.
Oh crap, I'm signed in as Tosh again.
Please tell me she will be called Auntie Em... I just love that!
Pretty, pretty Em
I want to come out and hang. I think I will wait until it is cold here and warm there.
abbi-come anytime, i would LOVE to have you! i would avoid the summer months though, quite miserable.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I hate it when my sisters leave too, but I am glad you had fun hanging out with her!
You wanna hang out tomorrow? :)
Look at that little Dez just LOVING his Autie Em. So adorable. Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like you guys had a blast.
Oh crap, I'm signed in as Tosh again.
Please tell me she will be called Auntie Em... I just love that!
Pretty, pretty Em
I want to come out and hang. I think I will wait until it is cold here and warm there.
abbi-come anytime, i would LOVE to have you! i would avoid the summer months though, quite miserable.
Post a Comment