my bro is dating a girl whose name is holly brown...funny, huh? she also was a dart and is from fruit heights. weird. i haven't seen that show on bravo you were talking about. is it still on?
Hey guys. We just got back from a family reunion and it turns out your know one of my cousins- Troy Schank(and his wife Megan). He mentioned he'd just moved form Atlanta so mentioned your names and lo and behold you were in the same ward! Small world!
9 comments:
Amen to that! Fruit is better than any dessert.
This picture inspired me to buy blueberries, first time EVER!
Yum! that is too funny, I actually went out and bought blueberries too for the first time in GA! I love summer!
my bro is dating a girl whose name is holly brown...funny, huh? she also was a dart and is from fruit heights. weird. i haven't seen that show on bravo you were talking about. is it still on?
I love it too! I put fruit on pretty much everything in the summer.
Last night I had strawberries and bananas with chocolate syrup. It was such a good dessert!
naps, smaps, what he needs is a good breakfast. :)
Hey guys. We just got back from a family reunion and it turns out your know one of my cousins- Troy Schank(and his wife Megan). He mentioned he'd just moved form Atlanta so mentioned your names and lo and behold you were in the same ward! Small world!
So... maybe I should do spell check BEFORE I publish anymore comments!
mhmmm...I just had a big bowl of them tonight for dessert!
Post a Comment