6.15.2008

fathers day


i want to wish jeremy a happy first fathers day.  he is such a great father to desmond and  it is so awesome to see how much they adore each other.  i love you jeremy and am so grateful to have you as my partner in parenting.  i truly couldn't ask for a better husband, father, and best friend. 

7 comments:

claire said...

That was sweet.

Jacki said...

I love Dez's hat in that picture! Too cute!

the warrens said...

jenny! hi hi! i found you through molly's blog. looks you guys are doing great in hotlanta. your little dude is adorable. say hi to jer for me. t

claire said...

hold on a second--while i barf my brains out--ha

cje (the limey)

jenny said...

be nice carlton.

claire said...

cje better get his own identity if he's going to make rude comments on people's blogs!

Live More Now said...

aaaahhh, Jenny! this makes me want to get married..... again! :) I love you - am so glad you guys are doing well, and enjoying little D-dog, D-man. D-mond. :) I hope you are getting your rest. I miss you loads. Am trying to figure out a way to come visit later this summer. I will keep you posted. xoxo heather