4.15.2008

cranky

so i am basically venting.  desmond has really been on one today.  he won't nap, won't eat, i  finally took him on a walk and he screamed the entire time to the point that i had to carry him the last block while pushing the stroller.  we had to stop at CVS to get some diapers and he was just bawling.  i can't ever get over how people blatantly stare when a kid is crying.  it's like they are totally appalled.  love the kid, but he is killing me today.    

8 comments:

grandma B said...

It is snowing in Utah today so I am feeling a little cranky myself! I miss you little Dez . I wish I could pick you up and give your mom a break but since I can't you give her one!

VirtualM said...

Maybe he really really wants a taxidermied (is that a word?) rooster.
People who stare at crying children can all ***** (I think I should censor this.) Good luck - I hope that whatever is ailing Desmond is over very very soon!

Maeve said...

I am so sorry that must have been a terrible day. I hope he feels better tomorrow.

PS.. My kid has acid reflux too. We just got his perscription tonight. Hopefully it works. -Maeve

Lucie said...

Poor Desmond.... Poor Mom! Yes, and the people who look at you accusingly are the worst.
Wish we could all take turns with Desmond and give you a break. Hang in there.

wendy_d23 said...

I figure you have to have days like that so the good ones are appreciated more. I hope he sleeps all night for you!

BagLady said...

ahhh, Jenny. CRAP! I just hand Kate a donut but I guess Desmond needs a few more months before you can take those drastic measures ;)

charles said...

he was a good little man yesterday.

jenny said...

he was pretty good yesterday, thanks charla for the walk. little dries is beautiful and i think i failed to mention you looked great.