
i have been wondering if desmond has been teething for what seems like forever. the drool, the rosey cheeks, the crankiness (although this could be blamed on a plethora of other things), the slight fever, chewing on EVERYTHING. every morning i look in his mouth expecting to see something, but every morning.....nothing. not even a swollen gum.


8 comments:
It's about damn time, lady. I will eat that baby. Love ya, JEN
Just you wait, soon he'll lean over and BITE you. It happens all the time, and Frankie just laughs and laughs. Besides, he teethed from the time he was 4 months old and didn't actually pop a tooth until 10 months.
Juston loves Desmond. He seriously wants to babysit, so I say we let him.
What a cute baby! I am loving it that you started a blog. I was just telling Jen how I wished you had one. Keep the posts coming! -Maeve
I am so happy I forgot what it was like to teeth. That would be horrible!
teething sucks. I am glad I have all of mine in. good luck desmond
Dez-man is a rock star and we all know they need TEETH! He is working on them I am sure. The day they bust through you deserve a party Jenny.
The photo of the cookies looks awesome and I ate enough of them to honestly say they are YUMMY! I am glad you did the blog maybe we will get smart enough to figure it our and have one too!
If Dez didn't have enough to keep him going, teeth next?
Tell him to bypass teething and on to preschool and Sesamee Street.
grandma b
What a cutie, teeth or no teeth. Congratulations on your blog -- I look forward to watching Desmond grow.
Post a Comment