4.18.2008

so entertaining

i was just cleaning out my inbox and came across this.  my sister sent it to me months ago but i think i laugh harder each time i watch it.  enjoy.

6 comments:

HAB said...

it's always good to watch this. i could watch it over and over and over really.

BagLady said...

NO! Heartbreaking. What the hell is "Miss Douglas?" Is that a town?

Maeve said...

Maybe Jen should steal that idea and do it when she runs for Ms. Kaysville again. -Maeve

Jacki said...

UM.... is that for real. I felt so awkward watching that. It literally hurt!

I do LOVE her cool laser beam dodging moves. And the fact that her trumpet was completely off key, that just made it SO much better!

VirtualM said...

This is why I love the internet.

Jan said...

Are you kidding me? Is that for real. Thanks for the good laugh, I needed it today.